Family Lawyer Hybrid
Our client is a fast growing modern family law practice ,with a strong focus on encouraging a non- confrontational and practical approach to divorce and family law matters . Due to continued growth our client now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join a niche family law firm.
The role will initially be predominately remote working , although may require some office attendance in the future. You will therefore need the ability to work independently although will be supported by a growing team of specialist family lawyers. The role is full time but as this is a remote role, my client can offer flexibility in the working hours and for the right candidate may consider reduced hours.
You will manage a diverse caseload covering a wide range of family matters including.
- Divorce/ Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Financial settlements and claims following the breakdown of a relationship
- Private law children work
- Enforcement of Financial Orders
- Financial claims on behalf of a child
- Applications for Parental Responsibility
- Domestic abuse and family law injunctions
- Separation Agreements
- Pre or Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Declarations of Trust and Agreements regarding how a property/ asset is owned
- Ideally you will be a Family Lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
- A Resolution specialist accredited lawyer a member of the Advanced Family Law Panel ( Preferred )
- Ability to develop relationships with clients
- Strong IT skills including working with case management systems
- A demonstratable ability for business development