Our client established for over 200 years , pride themselves on providing their clients with both a personal and quality service . Now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full-time Family Lawyer to join their Family team.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Colchester, but the ideal candidate will also be interested in in developing our client base in Dunmow.
• Involves private family work, predominantly matrimonial
• Dealing with enquiries, speaking with clients and other parties
• Providing legal advice to clients on divorce, financial agreements, separation agreements and Children Act proceedings
• Identifying and developing potential client relationships.
• Developing and expanding the Family departments in Colchester and Dunmow
• Newly qualified or return to work Solicitor or CILEX, applications from Paralegal will also be considered
• A minimum of 2-years’ experience of Family Law
• Must be able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
• Possess good organisational skills
• Have excellent time management skills
• Willingness to carry out own advocacy as advantage
• Desire to develop and expand client base
• IT knowledge and interest
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Career progression/long term prospects