Private Client Solicitor
Our client a top tier Legal 500 multi- office firm of solicitors have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive. To join their busy private client department based in Colchester, our client offers a full range of legal services and support, delivering exceptional customer service . You will handle a wide range of Wills and Estates matters
- You will manage your own varied caseload of Private Client Matters.
- To include Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, court of protection, Probate and the Administration of Estates and Trusts.
- Tax Planning, IHT matters,
- Estate Planning , Trusts
- Elderly client matters
- You will also have the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- The successful candidate will have between 1 and 3 years PQE , however those that full outside of this bracket will be considered providing they have the relevant experience at a reputable firm.
- Experience dealing with a broad caseload of Private Client matters
- Excellent organisation skills for a fast paced workload
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be an excellent listener with a sympathetic ear
- You will be comfortable getting involved in the marketing and networking of the Private Client Department
- Private health benefits scheme , Pension scheme , Office parking , friendly working atmosphere
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion .