Private Client Solicitor
JS Legal Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading regional law firm with multiple offices across the East of the UK and Europe. Forward-thinking and progressive offering a complete range of legal services, to business and private individuals providing a first class service to people and businesses throughout the East.
Our client prides themselves on providing a positive work environment, where independent thinking and new ides are actively encouraged and where every member of the team genuinely can make a difference.
Our client has an exciting opportunity ,for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their expanding Private Client Team based in Cambridge.
- Reporting to the Partners in the department to assist with a caseload of IHT planning, Care Home Fee planning, Wills and LPAs and some Estate Administration.
- Integral part of the Private Client team, delivering on agreed cases, sourcing new opportunities and supporting overall profile of the team.
- Proactively attracting work according to the needs of the firm.
- Delivery of individual targets with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and building appropriate relationships with clients.
- Adherence of agreed quality procedures and management systems.
- Undertake and deliver work in a commercially effective manner.
- Development of technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvement in all areas of work.
- Some travel and out of hours working required for business development, meetings and training purposes.
- Ideally you will a Private Client Solicitor minimum 3 years Plus PQE
- Responsible for a broad and varied caseload of Wills, Care Home Fees, Estate Administration , IHT and LPA’s
- A sound knowledge of all Private and Elderly Client matters
- Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications
- A strong team player
- 25 days annual leave
- Buy additional holiday
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- On spot rewards
- Suite of Health and well-being offerings
- Death in service 4 x salary
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Modern and friendly office
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm