Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive
Our client one of the leading regional law firms in London and South East LEXCEL accredited. Offering a full range of legal advice to business and individual clients, have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Private Client Solicitor to take ownership and build a private client department based in Hornchurch.
Our client has a reputation for delivering exceptional customer service . If you’re a Private Client Solicitor with experience of Wills, Trusts, Estates, Tax planning, Deputyship and LPA’s , IHT matters then we would like to hear from you.
- You will manage your own varied caseload of Private Client Matters with administration support
- To include Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, court of protection, Probate and the Administration of Estates and Trusts.
- Tax Planning, IHT matters,
- Estate Planning , Trusts
- Elderly client matters
- Responding to client queries
- You will also have the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- The successful candidate will be 1 – 5 years + PQE
- Experience dealing with a broad caseload of Private Client matters
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be an excellent listener with a sympathetic ear
- You will be comfortable getting involved in the marketing and networking of the Private Client Department
- Friendly working environment