Private Client Paralegal
JS Legal Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading regional Legal 500 law firm with multiple offices across Essex. Forward-thinking and progressive offering a complete range of legal services, to business and private individuals providing a first class service to people and businesses throughout Essex.
Due to continued growth in the Private Client Department, our client is looking for a talented Private Client Paralegal to join their busy Private Client Department in Brentwood, Hornchurch or Upminster.
If you’re a Private Client Paralegal with experience of Wills, Trusts, Estates, Tax planning, Deputyship and LPA’s , IHT matters then we would like to hear from you.
• You will assist with a varied caseload of Private Client Matters.
• To include drafting legal documents including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and HMRC Inheritance Tax forms
• Court of protection, Probate and the Administration of Estates and Trusts.
• Tax Planning, IHT matters, Estate Planning , Trusts
• Elderly client matters
• Costing court of protection files
• Preparing Estate Accounts
• Dealing with client queries
• The successful candidate will ideally possess a minimum of 1 years Private Client Paralegal experience
• Experience dealing with a broad caseload of Private Client matters
• Excellent organisation skills for a fast paced workload
• Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office Applications
• A strong team player
• Be able to work on your own initiative
• Be an excellent listener with a sympathetic ear
• Long term career progression
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Private Health
• Death in service
• Friendly office environment